Welcome to IKAIKA is where people turn visions into reality.
When the corporate history of IKA began in 1910, China had not yet become a People's Republic and the word "globalization" had not been invented yet.
Today, the IKA group has over 900 employees at 10 locations on four continents and is proud to serve customers such as BASF, Bayer or Procter&Gamble. We are the leader in the world market in most of the product groups and a leading example for development and growth. Or as our new slogan expresses it: „IKA-Designed to work perfectly“.
Our Value Proposition
What you can expect from us:
- We are a family-run, medium-sized company with short decision-making paths and flat hierarchies, where the contribution of each individual employee is visible, counts, and is valued.
- Our investment decisions are made with a long-view mindset. They are sustainable and not subject to the short-term constraints of a publicly traded company.
- With our portfolio of products and services, we serve markets of high social relevance, such as the life sciences, pharmaceuticals, food and chemicals markets, and the associated scientific institutions.
- Our company’s primary objective is to generate sustained, profitable growth in attractive and expanding markets, for the benefit of our employees and the company.
- We are self-financed, which makes us independent in our strategic decisions, and we reinvest a significant portion of our earnings into new growth areas. Our latest initiatives:
- Our BioProcessing Solutions business unit supports companies and research labs in understanding the causes of diseases and developing appropriate therapeutic approaches, right through to the manufacture/production of highly efficient biological agents.
- The EV Battery Solutions division supports the mobility transformation to Battery[-powered] Electric Vehicles (BEV) with products for the manufacture of Li-ion battery solutions.